Love Sms - Quotes about Love

love sms - sms about love
sms manis bahasa inggris
love sms in english
love poems sms

i love poems sms
love poems sms

love sms, love quotes about love

love sms, love quotes about love

☻Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

☻When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.

love sms, love quotes about love

love sms, love quotes about love

☻Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx

☻I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…

love sms, love quotes about love

love sms, love quotes about love

☻Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.

love sms, love quotes about love

love sms, love quotes about love

☻Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.